- Are Your shoes authentic?
- Yes, we are very Serious at what we do. We only deal with 100% Authentic products Guaranteed. As a consignment system, we carefully go examine each and every product that we sell, and if it’s not authentic…we won’t sell it. Why would you want fake, bgrade, factory variants, when you can have the ORIGINALs. Remember, Life is Original, not a retro.
- How do I consign my shoes with The Street Society?
- Simply, just send us an email with the products you are looking to sell and how much you are asking. We will evaluate the potential selling opportunity and respond with a Yes or No. We will work with you to get the most for your product. Usually, we can get you a higher return than auction sites or classifieds. Atleast with us, you don’t have to take pictures, write listings, ship products, and run down unpaying bidders…not to mention auction fees. Just send us your shoes and we can do everything for you! and you still get paid in the end….Life is Good.
- How do I contact The Stree Society
- How will my shoes be mailed?
- Your shoes will be mail via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation. They should arive within 3-7 Business days. Insurance is extra at $5.00 per pair. Please let us know so we can add it on.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.